Saturday, March 7, 2009

Visit to Kylee and Mia's

I just got back from visiting Kylee and Mia. Mia is so active and intregued by everything. She babbles and giggles and is so much fun to interact with. I took lots of pictures and even a video of her, then my camera stopped working. So I thought, at least I can take the memory card and get everything put to CD. But wouldn't you know, the camera messed up all the pictures so they were unreadable! And I had some good ones to. And the camera is just over it's warrenty time. If anyone is looking to buy a camera, don't get Kodak. I've talked to 3 other people who's cameras died just after the warrenty expired.

I did get to love on Mia and had fun interacting with her. She loves books and to be read stories. She even stays interested through the whole book! Kylee has been reading to her regularly. So now I want to get her more books.

I'm going back there in two weeks. I don't have a working camera now; I may not have any pictures to show next time either. But I will update you on my visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment